The last two months have been strange.
Not bad strange. Not good strange either. Just…….… full.
I’ve been feeling a lot of things at once. Some days I feel like I’ve finally found something I’ve been looking for. Other days I feel completely lost again. There are moments when I’m genuinely happy, followed almost immediately by a quiet sadness I can’t really explain.
And somehow, I’ve been keeping most of it to myself.
There are things happening in my life that I can’t write about. Not yet, anyway. Some things are still too secret, too fragile, too unfinished, too delicate. Some stories aren’t mine to tell. Some feelings are still trying to figure out what they actually mean.
But I still want to write about the feeling.
So this is me writing around the story.
The past two months have reminded me that happiness doesn’t always arrive looking like happiness. Sometimes it feels like confusion. Sometimes it feels like finally being able to breathe after holding your breath for too long. Sometimes it’s a random laugh, a late night conversation, a song that suddenly hits differently, or waking up and realizing that, for once, you’re actually excited about tomorrow.
I’ve also learned that feeling lost doesn’t necessarily mean you’re going backwards.
Maybe being lost is sometimes just what happens when you stop following a road that was never really yours.
There have been things I’ve had to let go of. Expectations. Old versions of myself. Things I thought would happen. Things I secretly hoped would happen. Some of them were painful to release. Others felt like taking off a jacket I didn’t realize had been too heavy for years.
And then there are the things I’m still expecting.
I don’t know
What they will become.
Maybe that’s the point.
For the first time in a while, I’m trying not to force everything into an answer. I’m letting some things remain questions. I’m letting people be who they are. I’m letting myself feel something without immediately deciding what it means.
It’s uncomfortable.
But there’s something beautiful about not knowing.
Because somewhere between losing things and finding new ones, I think I started finding pieces of myself again.
Not the old me.
Not necessarily a better me.
Just a more honest one.
The past two months have been a strange mixture of hope and uncertainty. Of wanting to hold on and learning when to let go. Of looking back while still wanting to see what’s ahead.
I’ve smiled more.
I’ve overthought more.
I’ve been excited.
I’ve been scared.
I’ve felt incredibly close to something, and completely distant from everything.
And maybe that’s what being alive is supposed to feel like sometimes.
Messy. Contradictory. Unfinished.
There are still things I can’t tell you.
Maybe someday I will.
Maybe I won’t.
But I wanted to remember this version of the story, the part before everything has a name. The part where I’m still figuring it out. The part where I don’t know whether I’m arriving somewhere or simply learning how to walk again.
For now, I’m choosing to be hopeful.
Not because I know everything will work out.
But because, after everything these last two months have made me feel, I still want to see what happens next.
And maybe that’s enough.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar