Selasa, 22 Januari 2013

The Reason Why I Like Star Wars

George Lucas' Star Wars epic space opera franchise could be the highlight of me growing up as a kid.
Why do I like the movies so much? well, I grew up watching the movies, literally.
I didn't get to hang a lot with my big brother without being bullied, he's 5 years older and that dude could be a pain in the ass sometimes. But I really looked up to him, I think he's a cool bro with cool friends I'd die to hung out with. But apparently, his friends don't have the same interest in Star Wars like we were.
So.. Why did we like it in the first place?
Well, our dad was a super busy father, you see.
But we have this laserdisc player (also betacam & VHS) that we occasionally used to watch movies our Dad rent/bought.
If it wasn't because Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Back To The Future, we wouldn't get to hang that often and talk about the same thing we all grew fond of in our living room. It kinda made our living room, alive.
After years and hundreds of great movies we watched together, Star Wars is (are) still the one we talks about.

So, I thank George Lucas for that.
May the force be with you.


Chick with Star Wars interest is a turn on.

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

that's why you buying all the star wars stuff

bastiankandunia mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.