Senin, 09 Maret 2020

Phases, places, and faces

Im not sure what my heart is trying to tell me anymore


You kept telling me it’s alright

That it’s only in my head

I’ve tried and i’m tired

But i’m not gonna stop trying

I’ve reached the point where if it’s not getting any better

I have to convince myself that we’ll get there

And if this flight is gonna be my last

Know that you were always in my thoughts

How can I be better if you keep saying I never changed

How can we live the moment when everything you do is looking to the past

How does it even relate

Havent we hit reset time and time again?

Isn’t this supposed to be fun?


In one single moment your whole life can turn around, I stand there for a minute staring straight into the ground.
Looking to the left slightly then looking back down the world feels like its caved in proper sorry frown. 

2 komentar:

Adder mengatakan...

Jika anda tertarik untuk menjadi seorang sales yang handal atau membutuhkan tips tentang dunia sales, anda dapat
mengunjungi blog yang saya buat :)
Solusi Sales

miao sai mengatakan...


menang berapapun di bayar
ayo segera bergabung bersama kami di bandar365*com
WA : +85587781483